Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sport Coaches Take Note:

A careful man I must always be,
a little fella follows me

I know I dare not go astray,
for fear he'll go the self same way

I can not once escape his eyes,
what error he sees me do he tries

Like me he says he going to be,
this little chap who follows me

He thinks that I am good and fine,
believes in every word of mine

The base in me he must not see,
this little chap who follows me

I must be careful as I go,
through Summer sun and Winter snow

because I am building for the years to be,
this little chap who follows me.

- John Wooden, the best of the best

http://www.missiong.com/video/Wizard-of-G

This video and Coach John Wooden's favorite qoute inspired me and I hope it does the same to you. Happy Father's Day to all and remember you are always a role model.

1 comment: